Use Of Forensic Science In The Criminal Justice System
Directions for the Research Paper:
Topic: Use of Forensic Science in the Criminal Justice System
The research paper meets APA standards; in text citations and references are properly documented in APA format.
The paper includes a minimum of (15) (double-spaced, numbered) pages and at least 15 scholarly sources.
The paper is well organized; each paragraph should flow logically into the next paragraph. Headings and sub-headings is utilized.
Appropriate terminology is used; writing should be clear and concise.
Appropriate font is used (Times New Roman) and font size (12 point font).
The paper is used written in a professional tone. Familiar language should be avoided.
Content of the Paper is used well organized and include:
· A Title Page in proper APA format
· An Abstract
· A strong introduction, main body, and conclusion
1. The topic should be introduced, the purpose of the paper should be clearly evident and an overview of the paper should be provided and should include:
A brief history of the topic/issue, and the importance of studying the topic/issue.
2. The research paper should go from general ideas to specific conclusions within each paragraph. Transitions should tie the sections of the paper together, as well as adjacent paragraphs. The paper should flow logically from one idea to the next.
3. Scholarly research should be utilized and effectively described in the main body of the paper; information should be synthesized throughout the paper; including relevant and through discussions of sources that relate to the topic/issue and purpose of the paper.
4. The paper should demonstrate critical and creative thinking skills.
5. The concluding paragraphs should provide a summary of key points, it should connect to the introduction, and should offer suggestions for future research and/or recommendations for policy changes/considerations.
Follows APA guidelines (e.g. in-text citations, reference list).
Strong introduction/Main Body of the Literature Review
Synthesis of Scholarly Research
Critical and Creative Thinking
Strong Conclusion/Recommendations for Future Research or Recommendations for policy changes/Considerations
Did not use of 15 Scholarly Resources
-10 per scholarly source
Did not include a minimum of 15 (double-spaced, numbered) pages
-10 per page missing
Final Total Score
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more