40% of what you score in this assignment will be added to your Exam 2 score out of 50.
The literature on the US Social Security program is vast. But there are three main categories of questions that are addressed in the literature. They are:
1. Does Social Security affect private savings?
2. Does Social Security affect retirement?
3. Are there problems with the current structure of the Social Security, and if so, what type of reforms measures will save the program? Should Social Security be privatized?
In this assignment, I want you to write a thorough literature review on ANY ONE of the topics mentioned above. Keep in mind that a thoroughliterature reviewis a scholarly paper, which includes the current knowledge including substantive findings, as well as theoretical and methodological contributions to a particular topic. Since it is scholarly, I want all the reference in your literature to come from peer-reviewed academic journals. So references to blogs and op eds and newspapers will not be accepted as a legible reference. You will need to research the economics literature for this assignment.
1. The topic MUST be clearly stated on your assignment.
2. Your name must be typed along with the name of the course , and the semester.
3. Font size 12.
4. Word limit: at least 1500 words (excluding the list of references and the title of the paper)
5. The word count must be mentioned at the end of the document.
6. The list of reference should be formatted according to one style of reference, APA, Chicago, MLA, etc. Alphabetically arranged.
7. The list of reference should haveat least4 academic journals.
8. The paper must be submitted as a .docx (MS WORD).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more