Total Rewards PowerPoint Discussion
Throughout the previous weeks, we identified and discussed the elements of a Total Rewards Package. In an effort to lay the ground for the upcoming weeks, exploring some of these elements in further detail, you will create a PowerPoint presentation that is reflective of the following:
1) Type of position you are seeking if you were to leave your current position. — i am currently a highvolume sales recruiter at rocket mortgage and would want a leadership role within recruiting
2) The location (if it matters where the job is located), compensation, and benefits you are wanting. You will want to consider the differences in cost of living when evaluating the compensation and benefits. -i would like to work remote
3) Using your current organization, identify and discuss your current total rewards package. — attached an overview of my current benefits
3) Select an organization or entity you are interested in working for, identifying and discussing the total rewards package offered. Look at both direct and indirect compensation. — i would be interested in working for an organization like Microsoft or Google
(3) Compare the two packages, evaluating the pros and cons of each organization’s total rewards package and opportunity
(4) In closing, make the determination as to which organization you would choose and why.
The purpose of the assignment is that often times, when people are looking for a new job; they are often enticed by the direct compensation, i.e. the wages, not really giving any thought to the benefits before making their decisions. In addition, it is common for employees to be unaware of the benefits that are available to them as well as to access them. Besides becoming familiar with the benefits offered to employees by yours and other organizations, you be able to evaluate the total compensation being offered by organizations for the purpose of job offers and benchmarking to help your organization remain competitive.
A few things to remember:
You should be able to address the topic effectively using 12-15 slides and USE YOUR NOTE PAGES.
Do not forget to use bullet points or short sentences on your slides and expand on your note pages, or you can add audio. Think of this as where your essay would go. Often times, when someone cannot attend a presentation, they rely on the note pages to expand on the information on the slides.
Graphics should be complementary to the narrative and not overwhelming or distracting from the content.
Creating a Visually-Friendly Presentation
When you hear the number 285 million people – that is no small number. What this number represents is the number of people who are visually impaired in this world, some are corrected but others have left their vision uncorrected. If someone is not wearing corrective lenses does not mean they are not experiencing challenges with their eyesight. All of us can name at least one person who does not want to wear corrective lenses or needs to.
Some of the common visual impairments include low vision, color blindness, and dyslexia. Objects may be out of focus. For others colors may skew what they viewing, and inhibit them from distinguishing letters, colors, and objectives. Some of the colors that are difficult for some individuals to distinguish are red, green, yellow, and blue.
There are a few things you can do to make your design visually-friendly:
Choose a legible font. This include Sans Serif, Helvetica, Arial, and Verdana
Control brightness and contrast. As many of you have already heard me say – light background and use a dark text.
Limit animations and effect. Do not use spinning or wavy slide transitions.
Stay away from dark backgrounds and slide designs.
Here are some helpful links for you to develop visually-friendly presentations:
How to make visual presentations accessible to audience members with print impairments
Make your PowerPoint presentations accessible to people with disabilities
Creating Accessible PowerPoint Presentations for Students with Visual Impairments and Blindness
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more