Theoretical Analysis with a Social Justice Orientation Paper; 5-7 page paper (ex
Theoretical Analysis with a Social Justice Orientation Paper; 5-7 page paper (excluding title and references)
The purpose of the paper is to define the utility of the theories, models, or perspectives for social justice application of the theories in practice. This is an opportunity to utilize the diversity, equity, inclusion, intersectionality, and clinical uses of power and anti-racist organizing framework to analyze your theory for a goodness-of-fit with successful integration of diversity, equity, inclusion, intersectionality, and clinical uses of power and anti-racist approaches. This paper will require that you identify a minimum of six peer reviewed research articles: 3 research articles about the theory published within the first 10 years after the theory first emerged, and an additional 3 articles published in the last 5 years.
Please note that you will need additional articles to facilitate addressing other aspects of the paper. The paper must address the following:
● Discuss the populations researched in the older and recent articles and shifts in population, if any. If diversity is represented, note any themes addressed in the articles related to that diversity, both regarding percentages of the sample and relative representation of the general population.
● Discuss the philosophical underpinnings and deconstruct it based on its underlying assumptions of the theory and the driving factors behind its development, to identify relevant concerns for its application with diverse groups.
● Consider what you’ve learned about their underlying assumptions, and how you would counter the assumptions that did not align with the social justice principles represented by the diversity, equity, inclusion, intersectionality, and clinical uses of power and anti-racist organizing framework. Specifically, discuss how you would address the clinical power dynamics.
● Discuss your concerns about applying the theory with members of populations not included among the research participants.
Guidelines for paper:
● Title Page is Required.
● No Abstract Needed.
● Follow APA 7th Edition formatting guidelines
● Provide at least 6 peer-reviewed articles.
● Page length: 5-7
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more