The Pathophysiology Homework Assignment Help
Title of Assignment:
Module 2 assignment: Immune system disorders
Purpose of Assignment:
Apply knowledge and understanding of the pathophysiology of immune system disorders. Autoimmune disorders are generally considered the host attacking itself, which manifests in different types of disorders.
· Determine the cellular functions required to regulate homeostasis.
Identify a person you know who has an immune system disorder or cancer. Review content in your text for potential types of disorders.
Interview the affected person and write a 3-5 page pager identifying your findings including:
· Identify the pathophysiology of the immune system disorder
· Discuss the treatment for the immune system disorder
· Summarize the findings of the interview.
· Use at least one scholarly sources to support your findings or identify therapies that may be new or different from what the affected person may be using. Examples of scholarly sources include academic journals, textbooks, reference texts, and CINAHL nursing guides. You can find useful reference materials for this assignment in the School of Nursing guide: https://guides.rasmussen.edu/nursing/referenceebooks
· Cite your sources in-text and on a References page using APA format. Have questions about APA? Visit the online APA guide: https://guides.rasmussen.edu/apa
Questions you may want to use to guide your interview:
1. Which immune system disorder do you have?
2. How long have you had this disorder?
3. How has this disorder changed your life (home and work)?
4. Are you able to carry out daily activities independently?
5. What therapies are you using to manage this disorder?
6. What, if any, side effects does the treatment have?
7. What therapies are you using to manage this disorder?
8. What, if any, side effects doe the treatment have?
9. Has this disorder changed your body?
10. Does this disorder have any emotional effects on you?
11. Have alternative therapies, such as Eastern medicine (acupuncture, herbal treatment, yoga) been tried or recommended?
Levels of Achievement
Did not include discussion on the pathophysiology of one immune system disorder.
Failure to provide pathophysiology will result in zero points for this criteria.
Identify the pathophysiology of the one immune system disorder.
Identified the pathophysiology of one immune system disorder and included one example of how the disorder impacts the patient.
Identified the pathophysiology of one immune disorder and included multiple examples on how the disorder impacts the patient
Did not present treatment for immune system disorder.
Failure to provide treatment will result in zero points for this criteria.
Provided treatment options for immune system disorder.
Provided treatment options with expected outcomes for the immune system disorder.
Provided detailed treatment options with expected outcomes for the immune system disorder.
Did not include interview discussion to show the client pathophysiology of the immune system disorder.
Failure to provide interview information will result in zero points for this criteria.
The interview discussion presents the pathophysiology of the immune system disorder.
The interview discussion presents the pathophysiology of the immune system disorder and provides and one example.
The interview discussion shows the relationship between the clients with the pathophysiology of the immune system disorder and provides more than one detailed example.
APA/Spelling and Grammar
Six or more APA, spelling or grammar errors. Detracts from the readability of the submission.
No more than five APA, spelling or grammar errors, minimally detracts from the readability of the submission.
No more than three APA, spelling or grammar errors. Does not detract from the readability of the submission.
No APA, spelling or grammar errors.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more