SOCW 6530 Application Process Recordings Assignment
SOCW 6530 wk 6 Assignment 2: Application: Process Recordings
A process recording is a written tool field education experience students, field instructors, and faculty use to examine the dynamics of social work interactions in time. Process recordings can help in developing and refining interviewing and intervention skills. By conceptualizing and organizing ongoing activities with social work clients, you are able to clarify the purpose of interviews and interventions, identify personal and professional strengths and weaknesses, and improve self-awareness. The process recording is also a useful tool in exploring the interpersonal dynamics and values operating between you and the client system through an analysis of filtering the process used in recording a session.
For this Assignment, you will submit a process recording of your field education experiences specific to this week.
The Assignment I have provided templet, list of skills, and client information full assessment but this must include theory
Provide a transcript of what happened during your field education experience, including a dialogue of interaction with a client.
Explain your interpretation of what occurred in the dialogue, including social work practice or theories, and explain how it might relate to intervention covered this week.
Describe your reactions and/or any issues related to your interaction with a client during your field education experience.
Explain how you applied social work practice skills when performing the activities during your process recording.
Talked with Mrs. O and her husband this morning here is all the information I have and what recommendations I have. This is for her initial assessment (intake) I asked all these questions and these were the answers. She has MS (muscular sclerosis) and they need more help in the home.
1. Offill Female, birthdate xx/xx/xxxx , married phone number xxx-xxx-xxxx
2. Mailing address: PO box xxx Westport Wa. 98595
3. Physical address. They live in a RV 330 S. Forest St. Space xx Westport Wa.
4. Husband and wife are both on SSDI
5. She has Medicare
6. Her Primary doctor: Dr. A
7. Emergency contact her husband: Mr. O cell number: xx-xxx-xxxx
8. Any emails go to husband: [email protected]
9. Allergies: Penicillin
10. Medical condition: MS which she was diagnosed 20 years ago
· Pregavalin- xxmg x times a day oral
· Baclofen-xxmg x pills during the day and x at night oral
· Modafinil-xxmg x times a day
· Duloxetine-x times a day oral but she could not remember the dosage
· Oxycodone- x/xxx x times a day oral
· Ocrevus- x times a year injection
12. She had her COVID vaccine but no others
13. Height is 5’10 but she has no idea what her weight is says has not been weighed in at least 5 years
14. She handles her medication on her own but is total assist with everything else
15. She is in a wheelchair
16. She has to be lifted in and out of bed she has to have bed baths but the husband says they have someone who is supposed to come in and bath her 2 times a week but they are lucky if they come once a week
17. She is totally incontinent of bowel and bladder
18. Preferred hospital is xxxxxxx
19. She is supposed to wear glasses but doesn’t
20. No hearing aids or hearing issues
21. Does get vertigo
22. No respiratory issues
23. No cardiovascular issues
24. She has trouble swallowing
25. Constipation issues
26. She has a pressure sore that her husband and her say is healing it is on the side of her upper right leg
1. Husband asked me to email information I will email and ask if he has copes or DSHS
2. Wife asked about cooling vest I will email them the website that I found for free cooling vest
3. I will recommend she get an appointment with her primary doctor to look at her pressure sore and because we will need updated doctors visits to get them help in the home
4. Even if the bath person is with DSHS or copes we need a new assessment done we recommend he call DSHS and ask for assessment this is the fastest and easiest way
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more