Psychopharmacology Treatment Algorithm Discussion
1. Signature Assignment (Psychopharmacology Treatment Algorithm)
Using your learning experience from your clinical experience, preceptor input and evidence-based literature, develop a pharmacology treatment Algorithm of a patient with a DSM diagnosis. You can use your readings to change and add to your work, but it must be an original and not a copy of an algorithm from someone else. This is an algorithm developed specifically for this client to demonstrate your critical thinking throughout the treatment planning. The following areas must be covered in the assignment.
· Overview of your initial patient clinical assessment including: Chief compliant, medical history, psychiatric history, psychosocial, mental status examination.
· Using the information from the assessment, reading materials and textbook, develop an evidence-based algorithm for four treatment stages, tailored to this individual. The information must include interview questions needed to guide decision-making at the different stages, length of treatment in trial/initiation period, dosage titration schedule and duration of time the client should stay on the medication, factors that might influence the effectiveness of the medications, necessary labs and test, and patient education. Include pertinent side effects profiles that would warrant a change in the medication being prescribed and a brief reasoning for your decisions.
Attached is the case presentation rubric.
For References: Please do not use any sources from websites or .com sources, only use peer-reviewed academic and scientific journals.
Also do not reuse papers from older courses, even if you are the author. SafeAssign will mark this as plagiarism.
Medical algorithm (1) (1).docx Case presentation rubric(1) (1) (1) (4).docx
3. Institution Release Statement
4. Instructors can use the SafeAssign service to check submitted assignments for originality. SafeAssign compares your submitted assignments against a set of academic papers to identify areas of overlap between the submitted assignment and existing works.
QUALITY OF WORK SUBMITTED: THE EXTENT OF WHICH WORK MEETS THE ASSIGNNED CRITERIA AND WORK REFLECTS GRADUATE LEVEL CRITICAL AND ANALYTIC THINKING
Excellent (15-13 points)
Assignment exceeds expectations. All topics are addressed with a minimum of 90% containing exceptional breadth and depth about each of the assignment topics.
Good (12-11 points)
Assignment meets expectations. All topics are addressed with a minimum of 80% containing good breadth and depth about each of the assignment topics.
Fair (10-7 points)
Assignment meets most of the expectations. One required topic is either not addressed or inadequately addressed.
Assignment superficially meets some of the expectations. Two or more required topics are either not addressed or inadequately addressed.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more