please address the following questions about Passing in your response paper:(use 600 words to do this part
Please address the following questions about Passing in your response paper:(use 600 words to do this part)
1. Summary of the text( Passing by Nella Larsen)
2. How disability and/or madness are represented (describe scenes, include dialogue, symbols, writing style, etc.)
3. How disability and/or madness challenges static notions of Blackness/Black people
4. A question about either the text, the author’s writing style or identity, or a question for your classmates.
Reading response specifications: please address all questions and must be two pages double-spaced (minimum, max 4). You may reference the films Passing also.
Then use the rest 500 words answer the question of this book also:(must answer all questions )
Summarize Part One: Encounter and discuss your reactions to the story so far.
•What is most interesting, perplexing, vexing?
•What are the main tensions?
•What words, scenes, images/symbols appear to fit the definitions of disability and madness that we know so far?
1. How do you interpret weather (including descriptions of heat, warmth, warm and cool colors, etc.)?
2.What are the different mechanisms (symbols, setting, pacing, etc.) that represent Irene and Clare’s relationship to time and how do their identities (race, sexuality/queerness, madness) manipulate or transform time? In relation, how does Kanye’s unscripted speech about Hurricane Katrina represent Mad time and/or Mad Blackness. [Kanye video here]
3.What do you make of the ending? Who is responsible for Clare’s death and what is the lesson?
4. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE NELLA LARSEN’S WRITING STYLE? WHAT KIND OF ATMOSPHERE DOES LARSEN CREATE WITH HER LANGUAGE?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more