PAD 505 Public Budgeting And Finance
PAD 505 BUGET AND FINANCE POLICY BRIEF
The public budget has evolved over time. The Federal Budget and how it gets made is a complex and lengthy process that has important implications for Federal, State and Local agencies. Obviously, funding for each agency is going to affect that agency’s budget. Likewise, federal funding for social programs, education, and other programs such as disaster relief affects how state and local agencies fund those programs in their own budgets. Choose one agency or department from the A-Z Index of U.S. Government Departments and Agencies . Compare the federal budget with the budget of your selected department and note how they are interconnected.
In a 3–4-page paper (not including cover and reference page), address the following:
1. Prepare a concise evolution of the public budget. Title this section Public Budget.
2. Examine the federal budget submission process. Title this section Submission Process.
3. Determine if the budget of your selected department or agency supports the mission of the agency. Title this section Mission.
4. Determine how the budget has affected the policy of that department or agency. Title this section Policy.
5. Evaluate how the budget of the department or agency has changed over the last five to ten years. Title this section Budget Changes.
Your assignment must follow these requirements:
· Include a short introduction (include background information of department or agency) and use the questions as section headers.
· Please include at least four references, not including the president’s budget and the budget of the department of your choice. At least two references must be peer-reviewed.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
· This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
· Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more