Order Nature Development Assignment
A. Children’s abilities often seem to appear from nowhere. One day they can’t do something and
the next day they can.
B. Children’s behaviors tend to evolve gradually through a series of small steps.
2. A. A child’s environment during infancy plays a particularly strong role in later development.
B. By the time a child reaches adulthood, the effects of his or her environment during infancy
have been pretty much overcome.
3. A. Children’s intelligence is mainly inherited from their parents.
B. Children’s intelligence is mainly produced by their environment.
4. A. Most preschool children are more strongly attached to their opposite-sexed parent than to their
B. Most preschool children are more strongly attached to the parent who provides the most nurturance.
5. A. Parents must provide infants with an especially stimulating environment to promote cognitive
B. Infants actively seek stimulation and receive enough for good cognitive development from most normal environments.
6. A. Children think about the world in a completely different way than adults do.
B. Children’s minds are basically like adults’ minds, except that they don’t know as much yet.
7. A. Children learn most behavior by imitating adults and receiving approval for some things they
do and disapproval for others.
B. Children’s behavior seems to be based on some inner drive; it doesn’t really matter whether others approve of what they do.
8. A. Most psychological problems in adulthood are caused by heredity.
B. Most psychological problems in adulthood are caused by the environments people grow up in.
9. A. Children’s relationships with their parents determine what their later relationships with other
people will be like.
B. Each type of relationship is different; adult relationships aren’t influenced much by people’s relationships with their parents.
10. A. Parents should be especially careful about how they wean and toilet train their children
because these events have a big influence on people’s personalities.
B. Weaning and toilet training are no more important in children’s development than anything else that happens in infancy.
[Adapted from a quiz developed by Michael Livingston, St. John’s University, Collegeville, MN.]
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more