Order Line Graph Mathematic Assignment
Health care quality management Student workbook 4th edition
Project 4-1: Create and interpret a line graph
Project Description: A line graph, sometimes called a run chart, is used to show changes in performance measurement data over several time periods. It can also be used for displaying several groups of continuous measurement data simultaneously. In this project you’ll calculate performance measures, create a line graph of the measurement data and interpret the results.
1. Presume you are the quality director in a hospital. You’ve been asked to conduct a study for the nursing department. The purpose of the study is to determine how quickly nurses respond to patient’s call lights (a device used by patients to communicate to nurses that assistance is needed). You gather from the hospital’s automated Responder 5 system, which has the ability to record all call data, including call-light usage and response times in seconds. The mean responses time (in seconds) for each shift of the first 15 days of one month are shown below:
Daily mean responses times (reported in seconds):
2. Using Excel create a line graph that shows the mean response time for each shift of the 15 days. Be sure to label the X and Y Axes in your graph and give it a title.
3. Create a formal report of the study results for the director of nursing. Include the following information in the report:
· Purpose of study.
· How data were gathered (including sample size)
· Study results:
· The line graph you created in step
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more