Order American History Assignment
Required Resources Read/review the following resources for this activity:
· Textbook: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4
· Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook)
Optional Resources to Explore Feel free to review the library guide for scholarly sources and videos at the following link:
· Link (website): History Library Guide (Links to an external site.)
Introduction The purposes of each case study assignment include the following:
· To hone your abilities to research using scholarly sources
· To advance critical thinking and writing skills
· To compile a response to the prompts provided
· To explore a historical topic and make connections to change over time
Instructions Pick one (1) of the following topics. Then, address the corresponding questions/prompts for your selected topic:
Option 1: Exploration and Effects on Native Americans
· Explain what motivated the European world powers to explore the Americas.
· Describe the economic effects of exploration based on the Colombian exchange.
· Analyze the effects of exploration on Native Americans.
· Based on research, analyze if Europeans might be held accountable for transmitting Old World diseases to people in the Western Hemisphere.
Option 2: Slavery vs. Indentured Servitude
· Explain how and why slavery developed in the American colonies.
· Describe in what ways the practice of slavery was different between each colonial region in British North America.
· Analyze the differences between slaves and indentured servants.
Option 3: Women in Colonial America
· Pick two colonies (New England, Middle, or Southern colonies) and explain how women’s roles differ in the two colonies of your choice.
· Describe what legal rights women held during the colonial period.
· Analyze how Native women’s lives were different from colonial women’s lives.
Make sure to use your course text and incorporate an additional scholarly source from the Chamberlain Library in your response.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
· Length: 1-2 pages (not including title page or references page)
· Use standard essay writing process by including an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
· 1-inch margins
· Double spaced
· 12-point Times New Roman font
· Title page
· References page (minimum of 1 scholarly source)
· No abstract is required
· In-text citations that correspond with your end references
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more