NURS2290 Professional Communication Help
NURS 2290: Professional Communication Spring 19
Professional Communication Assignment
During a clinical day you will observe and participate in handoff and complete the following assignment. The assignment typed on the format provided. References that guided the development of this assignment are listed below. They will be useful to you in completing the assignment. The grading rubric is found on the last page.
To access chapter 34 of the handbook: copy/paste the link below in your browser. Scroll down the page and click on chapter 34 .
OR copy/paste this link into your browser: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK2649/
1. Identify the members of the healthcare team present during your clinical day by position title
(example: RN, UAP, attending provider, consulting provider, respiratory therapist, dietary, housekeeping, unit secretary, etc.)
2. Describe how members of the healthcare team exchange critical patient information.
3. Identify the types of handoff you witnessed and/or participated in.
4. Where did the handoff listed above occur?
5. Document your shift-to-shift handoff which you provided to your primary nurse
6. List 5 internal and/or external factors that may contribute to handoff communication errors?
7. List 2 strategies that may reduce each error listed above
8. Identify handoff tools used at your clinical facility
9. What could you do differently when giving handoff to increase patient safety?
10. The assignment is completed in a professional manner. Correct writing mechanics are utilized. Report is typed.
Friesen, M., White, S.,
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more