When tackling the cases (which should be submitted as an e-mail attachment not on Blackboard), please use the following guidelines:
1. Make sure your name is clearly indicated on your paper … preferably on each page. I’m not psychic!!
2. Remember that anything you write is a “marketing” piece.
3. Use single space … Times New Roman 12 … this font looks more professional than Courier and other more exotic options.
4. Make extensive use of headings, and sub-headings.
5. Wherever possible, use bullets and short sentences … try to avoid long paragraphs … Don’t make the reader dig through the material to find out what you are trying to say.
6. If you use a series of bullets (5 or 6) add a paragraph at the end. Otherwise the reader is likely to ask: so what?
7. Begin with an introduction/case analysis … this allows you to put the case material in your own words.
8. Always state the question(s) as given … and make sure you answer those question(s). Don’t paraphrase or use your own questions (i.e., one you think should have been assigned).
9. Focus on analyzing not merely commenting … make sure you understand the difference!!
10. At the end of the analysis of each question, summarize your conclusion … in order to provide a sense of closure.
11. If possible, make use of models … it gives your paper credibility and demonstrates your understanding of the material.
12. At the end of the final question, provide a summarizing or concluding paragraph … again providing a sense of overall closure.
13. References … using these demonstrates your ability to think outside the box and also make use of the internet.
14. Attach copies of supporting materials (if possible).
15. Finally, review your submission from the perspective of the president of the company. Would he/she be impressed by the thoroughness, depth and creativity of your paper? If not … you have a problem!!
16. Length per se is not critical.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more