ART101 Los Angeles Pierce College Art Discussion
I really need someone to answer the questions to the online exam for my art 101 class, its made up of 8 questions and will need to be based off a textbook that i will link a free pdf version to below. They should be answered like short answer essays, and should be well thought out and uses examples from the textbook i will link below.
pdf for book: http://18.104.22.168/_ads/E3A9FB30B2D44483F9D8B638D36EC70F
1. The legacy of Rome looms large over the art of this period. Pick examples from at least 3 chapters to document the continued influence of Rome and Roman Art on the art of this unit.
2. Compare and contrast the below two images.Figure 8-23 Christ as the Good Shepherd, mosaic from the entrance (north) wall of the Mausoleum of Galla Placidia, Ravenna, Italy, ca. 425..jpgFigures 11-18 interior looking east of the Palatine Chapel of Charlemagne, Aachen, Germany, 792-805..jpg
3. Define the below term and give an example of an art work that relates to it from this course and explain your reasoning: Charlemagne
4. Define the below term and give an example of an art work that relates to it from this course and explain your reasoning: Mosaic
5. Define the below term and give an example of an art work that relates to it from this course and explain your reasoning: Royal Portal
6. Define the below term and give an example of an art work that relates to it from this course and explain your reasoning: Eadwine
7. Define the below term and give an example of an art work that relates to it from this course and explain your reasoning: Justinian
8. Imagine that you come upon this image in a museum in the Gothic Art section and want to impress the person that you are with. Demonstrate how much you have learned in this course by relating what you have learned in this course to the below image. Do not limit yourself to one section of the course. Feel free to discuss this image in relation to anything that we have covered. I have provided you all of the information that would be on a museum wall object label.
CHRIST IN MAJESTY with Angels and The Angel of God Directs Saint John to Write the Book of Revelation, 1180 CE. Tempera, gold and ink on parchment, metal leaf, 17×11″.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more