Minimum Submission Requirements
· Proper notification of any resubmission, repurposing, or reworking of prior work per the Purdue Global Student Coursework Resubmission, Repurposing, and Reworking Policy Resource .
· Your informative essay should be written in a clear, detailed manner and observe Standard English conventions (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
· Follow APA style for the title and reference page, as well as APA style within the paper itself (Times New Roman 12-point font and properly double spaced).
· Minimum 2-page limit or 600 words.
· Maximum 4-page limit or 1,200 words.
· Information should be summarized in your own words with appropriate APA formatting and citation style of in-text citations in the body of the text to acknowledge the source(s) of information.
· Include at least one reference. The course textbook may count towards the reference requirement for this assignment.
· Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
· For additional writing support, utilize the resources available in Academic Tools.
· If the work submitted for this competency assessment does not meet the minimum submission requirements, it will be returned for revision. If the work submitted does not meet the minimum submission requirements by the end of the term, you will receive a failing score.
If the work submitted for this competency assessment does not meet the minimum submission requirements, it will be returned for revision. If the work submitted does not meet the minimum submission requirements by the end of the term, you will receive a failing score.
Plagiarism is an act of academic dishonesty. It violates the University’s Code of Student Conduct, and the offense is subject to disciplinary action. You are expected to be the sole author of your work. Use of another person’s work or ideas must be accompanied by specific citations and references. Whether the action is intentional or not, it still constitutes plagiarism.
This competency assessment assesses the following Outcome(s):
HS440M1-1: Describe the current financial environment in health care and its influence on decision making.
GEL-1.02: Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English.
In this course, you explored an integrated delivery system and several types of health care organizations, such as hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes, owned and operated as a single entity. Although integrated delivery systems offer the opportunity to coordinate all aspects of patient care under a single umbrella, their complexity makes the overall management process much more complicated than in smaller organizations that focus on one type of service.
Utilizing your assigned reading and the library, write an informative essay that includes:
a. Descriptions of the financial challenges in each of the following health care environments:
· Ambulatory care
· Home health care
· Long-term care
· Integrated delivery systems
b. financial challenges or drawbacks associated with implementing integrated delivery systems
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more