HRM634 Discussion Assignment Help
Will we have enough employees? Hmmm…Wait and see or plan ahead?
Unit Learning Outcomes
Select methods for job analysis.
Identify KSAs, and understand how they relate to selection.
Answer BOTH of the discussion questions. Include at least 2 outside sources in your postings for full credit.
Job Analysis is fundamental to the staffing and planning. Which method of job analysis would you recommend, and why?
What would you do if you and a supervisor do not agree on the importance of various job duties/tasks during job analysis? How would you resolve it?
Chapter 4 Strategic Job Analysis
and Competency Modeling
· Definition: a systematic process of identifying and describing the
· important aspects of a job and the characteristics workers need to
· perform the job well
· Should be done regularly for all jobs, but focusing on key roles can have
· significant business impact
· Value creators: directly generate revenue, lower operating costs, and
· increase capital efficiency (e.g., leaders of research and development,
· marketing, human resources, or finance)
· Value enablers: perform indispensable work that enables the creators
· (e.g. leaders of support functions such as cybersecurity or risk
Job Design and Redesign
· Job design: specifying the content and method of doing a job, and the
· relationship between jobs, to meet both the technological and
· organizational job requirements and the social and personal
· requirements of the worker
· Job redesign: changing the job to increase work quality or productivity
· Job enrichment
· Job enlargement
· Job rotation
· Analyzes how work progresses through the organization to improve
· efficiency by identifying bottlenecks, redundant tasks, and inefficient
· workspaces to enable better resource use
· 5 steps:
1. Identify what the organization does
2. Identify how it gets this done
3. Identify why it does all of the steps and tasks from
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more