HR Acquiring Employees Discussion Assignment
Section A: Executive Summary – 1 page
Explain what you did and provide a little background information on the company that you chose. Discuss the assessment and what weaknesses or needs you discovered. Explain how the job descriptions will help with identified staffing needs. Provide other relevant details to give the reader an overview of this assignment. No more the one page.
Section B: Two Job Descriptions – 2 pages
· Select two positions in your organization (BANK) and develop a one-page detailed job description for each position.
· Do not cut and paste existing job descriptions from your company. You must develop these on your own, though you are welcome to use samples to help you with style to give you a sense of how job descriptions look and feel.
· Take the time to conduct a job analysis and observe/recall employees in the selected positions, if needed, to accurately depict the knowledge, skills, abilities, and other characteristics that must be incorporated into the job descriptions.
· If you are unable to observe, or are already familiar with the job, do your best to accurately depict the specific functions of the job.
· Sources for help, both descriptive and with examples:
o Job description help with template, from Case Western Reserve University
o Job description template help, from TheBalanceCareers.com
Job Description 1 – Bank Manager 1 page
Job description goes here. Sections may include but are not limited to: company name (real or fictitious to protect privacy), job title, who it reports to, duties and responsibilities (general and specific), skills and abilities, experience level, knowledge, personal attributes, physical requirements if needed, education, etc. other section as is relevant. Feel free to look at job postings on the web for formatting ideas if you prefer.
Job Description 2 – Personal Banker 1 page
Job description goes here.
Section C: Conclusion – 300 words
Share your overall concluding thoughts on the assessment and job descriptions. What do you expect to gain and what do you think the results will be? How do you anticipate it may help the organization?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more