HMNT 3001C Discussion Assignment Help
· Define the audience for each of your popular culture categories and explore whether social issue messaging and the audience have changed in any way. Consider whether the audience is local, global, or regional.
· Discuss what each of your example popular culture artifacts/expressions communicates regarding your issue.
· Analyze how at least one additional social issue relates to at least one of your popular culture artifacts/expressions.
· Analyze access and distribution limitations for each of your popular culture artifacts/expressions.
· Determine whether or not access and distribution forces control content. Explain your reasoning.
· Explain whether your popular culture artifacts/expressions send messages that define social values or provoke change.
· Analyze how your example popular culture artifacts/expressions connect or do not connect with your personal values.
The final paper should include:
· A full revision of the Milestones from Weeks 1, 2, 3, and 4. Check for overall structure and appropriate transitions between sections of the text. Please refer to the resources available on the Walden Writing Center site to help with this.
· The References page should include at least five academically relevant resources as well as the full listings for your popular culture artifacts/expressions. Use the Final Project Worksheet from Week 1 to help with this.
Does popular culture change society’s values, or does popular culture reflect the values already present in society? What role does popular culture play in defining what is normal, what is cool, or what is unacceptable? How do we maintain a moral compass in collaboration with cultural expression? These questions throw some issues into stark relief and act as aftereffects of climactic events.
The Learning Resources this week focus on the ways in which popular culture in the United States responded to the events of September 2001. Similar comparisons could be made to the popular culture response in Britain after the London July 2005 bombings and in Madrid, Spain, after the 2004 train bombings. Events that provoke a public emotional reaction also shift popular culture expressions. Sometimes this includes self-censorship, support for patriotism, or a dominant ideology. Consider these ideas as you prepare your Final Project as this week’s.
Critical Media Project
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more