HA450M2 Competency Assessment Questions
To receive credit you must complete the Competency Assessment. You may contact your professor if you have any questions.
This Competency Assessment (CA) assesses your level of performance on the specific outcome(s) that are the focus of this course. The CA requires you to demonstrate your knowledge, understanding, and proficiency of the outcome(s). Be sure to use the other activities in this course prior to attempting the CA. You can attempt the CA an unlimited number of times within the term. However, the CA must be completed successfully by the end of the term to earn credit.
Be sure to review the Competency Assessment Checklist Rubric in order to understand the criteria on which you will be evaluated.
Instructors will provide feedback on the CA. If you expect to receive feedback, revise, and resubmit this CA near the end of the term, you will need to make your submission no later than 5 days before the end of the term.
Please refer to your syllabus for additional Competency Assessment requirements.
This Competency Assessment assesses the following outcome(s):
HS450M2-2: Demonstrate how effective team building optimizes the implementation of strategic planning.
You are the administrator of a clinic with 50 employees. You have been tasked with facilitating discussion with other health professionals in your clinic to select a new EHR system, Make judgments in support of established criteria and/or standards, and help the team decide which will be implemented across the organization. Please complete the assignment as indicated in the instructions below.
Construct and recommend a plan to build 1-2 effective teams to appraise and assess and select a new EHR system for the clinic. Determine the professional roles that should be represented on your team(s). You should be prepared for possible disagreements regarding priorities and processes, so your plan must include at least three (3) team/consensus building methods.
Evaluate the concepts of change management theories, techniques, and leadership by assessing typical challenges seen with implementing a new EHR system across an organization. Your evaluation should demonstrate that you have considered how a transition to EHR would result in the need to plan for change management interventions. Provide two (2) examples of challenges arising from EHR adoption and detail the change management theories that you would enact to overcome resistance to change.
Recommend implementation of a departmental strategic plan by detailing at least two (2) areas of risk exposure mitigation, organizational or process redesign, training, or communication strategy, as they relate to EHR implementation.
Evaluate and interpret the purpose of the procurement process. What are the purposes of the Request for Proposal (RFP), the Request for Information (RFI) and the Request for Quotation (RFQ)? Provide detail for when and how to use each to help an HCO more fully identify its needs and the issues involved with planning for significant projects or purchases.
Minimum Submission Requirements
· This Assessment should be a Microsoft Word (minimum 1000 words) document, in addition to the title and reference pages.
· Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your submission should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
· Your submission must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
· Your submission should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
· Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
· A separate page at the end of your submission should contain a list of references, in APA format. Use your textbook, the Library, and the internet for research.
· Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations where appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style. Review the writing resources for APA formatting and citation found in Academic Tools. Additional writing resources can be found within the Academic Success Center.
· Your submission should:
· include a cover sheet;
· be double-spaced;
· be typed in Times New Roman, 12 -point font;
· include correct citations
· be written in Standard English with no spelling or punctuation errors; and
· include correct references at the bottom of the last page.
· Quoting should be less than 10% of the entire paper. Paraphrasing is necessary.
· Students must cite and reference at least 4 credible sources.
If work submitted for this competency assessment does not meet the minimum submission requirements, it will be returned without being scored.
Plagiarism is an act of academic dishonesty. It violates the University Honor Code, and the offense is subject to disciplinary action. You are expected to be the sole author of your work. Use of another person’s work or ideas must be accompanied by specific citations and references. Whether the action is intentional or not, it still constitutes plagiarism.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more