For this assignment, write a 850 words commentary that addresses a trend/topic related to ADHD.
This means that your essay should review a singletrend related to ADHD. For instance, you could analyze one of the following trends (you are not limited to this list; these are suggestions):
· Increase in ADHD Diagnoses
· Impact of ADHD on a Child’s Schooling
· Impact of New ADHD Treatments
· Hidden Dangers of ADHD Medications
· The Reasoning Behind ADHD Awareness Week
· ADHD and the Zombie Phenomenon
· ADHD Drug Overdoses
This essay isNOTa summary of several different elements of ADHD. Rather, it is an analysis of a single trend related to ADHD, including various elements of that single trend.
Your review should include at least fivescholarly sources outside of class texts.
1. Label or Identify the Subject:Provide the name for the trend and provide some context or background for the subject.
2. Explain the Subject:Find a pattern of meaning in the trend (e.g., speculate as to causes and effects of an event, compare with a similar case, or offer an example).
3. Make a Judgment/Offer an Opinion:Evaluate
ENG-105: Module 7
Writing Self-Review Assignment
Commentary Essay Topic:
Commentary Essay Thesis Statement:
Please write a minimum of 100 words for each of the three questions below, describing the progress you have made in your writing. Make sure you proofread your self-review before submitting.
1. What changes or improvements did you make to your commentary essay rough draft? Identify specific parts of your paper that you revised. Why did you make these changes to your rough draft? (100 words minimum)
2. How did a suggested revision from a peer, tutor, or anyone else help strengthen your paper? If you chose not to incorporate feedback into your essay, explain why. If, for some reason, you did not receive feedback from someone else, why is feedback from others a necessary step in the writing process? (100 words minimum)
3. What progress do you believe you have made as a writer during the course? In what areas do you still need to grow as a writer? Consider the following areas, created by the Council of Writing Program Administrators (2008), as you answer this question: (1) rhetorical knowledge like purpose, tone, and audience, (2) critical thinking, reading, and writing, (3) writing processes like drafting and revising, (4) knowledge of writing conventions like grammar and formatting, and (5) composing writing in electronic environments like LoudCloud or Microsoft Word. (100 words minimum)
Writing Program Administrators. (2008). WPA outcomes statement for first-year composition. Retrieved from http://wpacouncil.org/positions/outcomes.html
© 2014. Grand Canyon University. All Rights Reserved.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more