Ethical And Legal Nursing
1) Minimum 10 pages
Part 1: minimum 3 pages
Part 2: minimum 3 pages
Part 3: minimum 4 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 15 references not older than 5 years- Must be alphabetically organized
Minimum 5 references per part
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
topic: Falls and Falls Risk Reduction in Elderly Patients
1. Abstract (1/2 page)
2. Falls – Risk factors (mention at least 2) (2 pages)
3. Conclusions (1/2 page)
Topic: Family Health Assessment
Select a family from your community and address the following points with the selected family:
1. Functional Health Patterns
2. Family Structur: individuals, relevant attributes of family composition, race/ethnicity, social class, spirituality, environment
3. Family Health and Health Behaviors
4. Findings: functional health patterns strengths, health problems or barriers to health)
5. Application of Family Systems Theory: Application of family systems theory to initiate positive changes in family functions over time is thoroughly discussed
Be sure to include:
Purpose: Examine changes introduced to reform or restructure the U.S. health care delivery system.
Discuss action taken for reform and restructuring and the role of the nurse within this changing environment.
Include the following:
Outline a current or emerging health care law or federal regulation introduced to reform or restructure some aspect of the health care delivery system. Describe the effect of this on nursing practice and the nurse’s role and responsibility.
Discuss how quality measures and pay for performance affect patient outcomes. Explain how these affect nursing practice and describe the expectations and responsibilities of the nursing role in these situations.
Discuss professional nursing leadership and management roles that have arisen and how they are important in responding to emerging trends and in the promotion of patient safety and quality care in diverse health care settings.
Research emerging trends. Predict two ways in which the practice of nursing and nursing roles will grow or transform within the next five years to respond to upcoming trends or predicted issues in health care.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more