Critique Homework Assignment Help
IMPORTANT: You cannot use any other articles. Just focus the article that mentioned in this instruction. And follow the instructions strictly.
You will write a critique of 700 words. The format of the critique will be:
· Title of the paper: reVISit: Looking Under the Hood of Interactive Visualization Studies
(Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr4qmAPv-2g)
· URL of the paper (https://dl.acm.org/doi/10.1145/3411764.3445382)
· Contribution summary: One paragraph summary of paper contributions: what’s the main idea of the paper? What did they find? Why does it matter?
· Strengths: 1-2 great things about the paper (one paragraph per each thing you observe). Why do you think it is great? Why do you like it?
· Weaknesses: 2-3 things that can be improved (one paragraph per each thing you observe), and why it is a problem and/or how it can be improved.
· Open questions: 1-2 high-level open questions you have got while reading the paper. Is there any question you are left with? Is there any question you would like to raise for discussion? Is there anything you are unclear of why they are doing ABC?
· New insights for you: 2-3 paragraphs of text on: what did you learn from this paper? How will it influence your future projects/research/thinking?
· When writing this, we strongly recommend you to make connections to your personal and professional experience in human-computer interaction. You can tell us: Why did you choose this paper to read? What do you particularly like about and why? Does this remind you of any past project you did or your personal experience of using certain applications? Is there anything in the paper that you want to try out for your project? Is there any new research you want to work on to address weaknesses you found?
Optional reading to help you understand HCI research:
Research contributions in human-computer interaction By Jacob O. Wobbrock and Julie A. Kientz In Interactions, Volume 23, Number 3, 2016
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more