Buy Health History And Physical Assessment
health history and physical assessment
Home>Nursing homework help>health history and physical assessment
Running Header: 2
COURSE NUMBER AND NAME
(Points Possible/% of Total Points)
Subjective and/or Objective Data
1. Demographic data
2. Reason for care (why they are in the facility)
3. Present illness (PQRST of current illness)
4. Perception of health
5. Past medical history (including medications, allergies, and vaccinations and immunizations)
6. Family medical history
7. Review of systems
8. Developmental considerations
9. Cultural considerations
10. Psychosocial considerations
11. Presence or absence of collaborative resources (community, family, groups, and healthcare system)
1. HEENT (head, eyes, ears, nose, and throat)
2. Neck (including thyroid and lymph chains)
3. Respiratory system
4. Cardiovascular system
5. Neurological system
6. Gastrointestinal system
7. Musculoskeletal system
1. Based on the health history and physical examination findings, determine at least two health education needs for the individual. Remember, you may identify an educational topic that is focused on wellness.
2. Support the identified health teaching needs selected with evidence from two current, peer-reviewed journal articles.
3. Discuss how the interrelationships of physiological, developmental, cultural, and psychosocial considerations will influence, assist, or become barriers to the effectiveness of the proposed health education.
4. Describe how the individual’s strengths (personal, family, and friends) and collaborative resources (clinical, community, and health and wellness resources) effect proposed teaching.
1. Describe the interaction in its entirety: include the environment, your approach to the individual, time of day, and other features relevant to therapeutic communication and to the interview process.
2. How did your interaction compare to what you have learned?
3. What went well?
4. What barriers to communication did you experience?
5. How did you overcome them?
6. What will you do to overcome them in the future?
7. Were there unanticipated challenges to the interview?
8. Was there information you wished you had obtained?
9. How will you alter your approach next time?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more