Buy Banks Management Assignment Help
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Ministry of Education
Saudi Electronic University
A picture containing text, outdoor, sign Description automatically generated
المملكة العربية السعودية
الجامعة السعودية الإلكترونية
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
FIN401 (1st Term 2021-2022)
Deadline: 5/12/2021 @ 23:59
Course Name: Banks Management
Course Code: FIN401
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1442/1443 H, 1st Term
For Instructor’s Use only
Instructor’s Name: Dr Firoz Alam
Students’ Grade: / 5
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
· This assignment is an individual assignment.
· The Assignment must be submitted only in WORD format via allocated folder.
· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Q.1: Blue Skies Bank of Florida issues a three-month (90-day) negotiable CD in the amount of $20 million to ABC Insurance Company at a negotiated annual interest rate of 2.75 percent (360-day basis). Calculate the value of this CD account on the day it matures, and the amount of interest income ABC will earn. What interest return will ABC Insurance earn in a 365-day year? [2.5 Marks]
Q2. What are the advantages of borrowing from the Federal Reserve banks or other central banks? Are there any disadvantages? What is the difference between primary, secondary, and seasonal credit? What is a Lombard rate and why might such a rate be useful in achieving monetary policy goals? [2.5 Marks]
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more