Buy Academic Writing And Self Reflection
Use Uwe Harvard referencing style. Use literature from last 5 years
TASK 1 – Reviewing Performance
Academic Summary – 300 words:
Identify the models/frameworks you used to help inform your behaviour and decisions as Manager in this task and where/why/how you used them.
· Identification of issues discussed at review
· Identification of 3 objectives – must meet all 5 SMART criteria
· Explanation of additional support required
· Details of timescales and follow-up action
· Models/Theories summarised and explained
· at least 5 academic references should be used
Issues – and discussions
· Getting into work late – needs to manage the time, since he is a placement student he now has to be present in the office before 9:30. If he comes later than 9:30 it will be counted as late.
· Taking lunch breaks in odd hours – advised to take lunch breaks as everyone else. If he wants to take the lunch early or later, inform the supervisor.
· Listening to music in office hours – not an acceptable behaviour. He was not happy about this, however he said he will correct it.
· Conearned about dress and appearance – now that the office starting time changed, if he is able to manage the time well, it should not be an problem
· Poor telephone manner – he does not how to answer lots of queries from clients. It’s understandable. Advised to ask from colleagues or supervisor and get back to the client.
· Not motivated and does not show interest to work – finds the work too boring. Explained him that complicated work can be given to him only when he shows improvement in his works. He needs to minimize errors and complete the work on time.
· Dissertation data – It is his responsible to request for the data ahead as the process will take few days. Nothing can be done if he requests for the data too close to the deadline and the company will not be responsible if he is unable to get it on time.
TASK 2 Negotiation
· Max 600-word self-reflection of experience as a manager
· Use relevant academic sources
· Written in first person
· Critical analysis into strengths and limitations of students own performance
· Integration of theory with analysis of performance
· Identification and justification of steps for self-improvement
2 paragraphs about strengths
2 paragraphs about weaknesses
Negotiations with my partner
· Place of work – wants to work in Bristol, However does not mind traveling to Birmingham. Agrees to work in Manchester only if it’s a short period
· Hours – Agreed not to work on weekend regularly. However if the Company has big events and if it’s not in-between a tournament he has to attend the events.
· Pay – Agreed for 18000, since he prefers not to work in weekends and not to go to Manchester , we agreed for £18000 as total pay. However if he travels to Manchester an allowance will be given for the days he has to travel and he will be payed hourly if he comes to work on weekends.
· No Bonus
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more