Annotated Bibliography No Plagiarism
In this activity, you will develop an annotated bibliography comprising five research articles that are related to interventions in learning. The fields of sports psychology, clinical psychology, educational psychology, industrial-organizational (I/O) psychology, counseling psychology, applied behavior analysis (ABA), and so on ask you to demonstrate the merit of your ideas. It is important for you to be competent in offering that support, because it will help with professional challenges such as securing grants, conducting effective treatment sessions, gaining parent cooperation, challenging school boards, or suggesting changes to existing policies.
Using the Capella library, locate five research studies related to the learning or psychological intervention of clinical psychology. This intervention should connect with your field in some way and should result in a change in behavior (learning). The range of possible interventions is endless. If you have questions about the suitability of your choice of intervention to study, contact your instructor.
Be sure that the intervention you are choosing is related to a learning or psychological issue in which the goal is to address learning something new or to adjust previous learning.
You will encounter different types of articles while locating studies, such as the following:
· Research articles present original research.
· Review articles discuss research already presented elsewhere.
· Survey articles are comprehensive review articles that discuss an entire field or area of research, and may include meta-analyses.
· Theoretical articles explain an emerging theory.
For this activity, you will be required to use research articles. If you encounter an article you would like to review but are not able to identify the features noted below, in the Activity Instructions, you probably do not have the right type of article and should keep searching.
Write a five-page annotated bibliography that addresses the following:
· Analyze theoretical orientation in research across multiple studies.
. Locate the theoretical position or framework within each article. Explain which learning theory is being used as a framework for the research. Consider the current status of the learning theory in your analysis.
· Analyze the research methodology used to study psychological and educational interventions.
. Provide a complete analysis of the research methodologies common to the study of learning theory
. Include subjects, hypotheses, methods, and instruments, if any. Look at the strengths and limitations of the study.
· Evaluate the results of the research.
. Evaluate the effectiveness of the use of the intervention in practice.
. What did the research reveal about this intervention?
. How did the results of this research influence the field?
· Use paraphrasing and summarization to represent ideas from external sources.
. Interpret and synthesize credible sources.
· Apply APA style and formatting to scholarly writing.
. Exhibit adherence to stylistic conventions, document structure, and source attributions.
Develop an annotated bibliography of each article that includes:
· The APA reference for the study being reviewed. This will be at the top of the page. Because the reference leads your annotation, you do not need to use in-text citations to the reference. The annotation that follows is indented in its entirety under the reference line.
· Your analysis of each article should include the following:
. What the theoretical position or framework of the researchers was.
. Who or what the subjects in the study were.
. Which hypotheses were involved.
. How it was studied (methodology) and which instruments were used.
. What was discovered (results).
. How the findings influenced the standing of the learning theory.
. An evaluation of the effectiveness of use of the intervention in practice.
. The strengths and limitations of the study.
Use the Annotated Bibliography: Structure Sample [DOCX] document as a guide to structuring an APA-formatted annotated bibliography.
To achieve a successful assessment experience and outcome, you are expected to meet the following requirements:
· Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· Tone: Write in the third person, adhering to conventions of academic tone.
· References: At least five scholarly research articles (from peer-reviewed journals).
· APA formatting: References should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting. Refer to APA Style and Format.
· Length of paper: 5 pages.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more