In this task, the marketing and online presence of an organization, company or brand be examined and analyzed (The Body Shop AB). Start with theories and models for communication, marketing, public relations and UX and connect with what you find (or lack) in researched objects. It is important that you start from theory in your approach and implementation of the analysis – if, for example, you find signs that stores are always in shopping centers outside the city – then use theories about space to explain why. You then show us that you have absorbed theories and understand them by applying them to a situation and explaining in your own words. It is an advantage to choose a larger Swedish company that is listed on the stock exchange and then leaves out, for example, official reports and financial statements where there is a lot of information.
The following headings must be included;
– Background. Briefly describe the company and the business, look for facts and business concept (approx. 200 words).
– Business concept. Describe the company’s business concept. What does the “deal” look like? Who is the customer? Use theories of segmentation, positioning and consumer behavior to explain. Use statistics to circle your target audience.
– Marketing. Describe overall marketing: which channels are used? radio? print? Social Media? bring everyone. Describe the logo, pay-off, current campaign, include examples. What values and values do you want to communicate? Look for promises to quote and then comment. Include examples of how the brand is built visually (pictures please) and comment on what you see.
– Examination. Choose a social media channel that is used (USE Instagram here..) and perform a deeper analysis. Take advantage of all statistics on number, reach, likes, interactions, engagement and so on, read in threads, look at response times and communication. Does the company live up to what they promise or intend to communicate on Instagram? Bring examples of communication and explain what you find. Use measurement tools such as Social Blade to find data but also look for numbers / data in other sources (see below). Include tables / data as a screenshot in your report.
– Analysis. Do your analysis – compare the answers from question (1) 2 with question 3. A recurring question should be: Are the company’s / brand’s marketing and PR activities in line with the company’s brand positioning? Do they use their resources in the best way? Do they have the right media mix? Reaching the target audience?
– Future. What will be your recommendations? How can The Body Shop take the next step? (about 200 words)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more