Air Transportation Analysis Proposal And Presentation Assignments
AIR TRANSPORTATION ANALYSIS PROPOSAL INSTRUCTIONS
The Air Transportation Analysis Proposal is the culminating project for AVIA 360. This handout introduces the project and describes required assignment elements. A workflow chart is provided (Figure 1) so you can better picture how various assignments and resources relate. The resources used for this assignment include this instructional handout, the provided Excel file, and the provided proposal template.
Project Introduction and Background
First, you should be familiar with the difference between a business proposal and a business plan. The business proposal is used to address a specific problem or opportunity within an organization. Proposals will typically be focused and abbreviated in content and heavy with supporting arguments and data. A business plan on the other hand is much more detailed. A business plan takes the business proposal and adds all of the specifics (costs, required equipment, timelines, facilities, personnel, etc.) necessary for a presentation to board members or investors. It is common for decision makers to ask for a proposal before a plan.
Second, the Microsoft Excel file provides the foundational data for Discussions. The products created for those assignments will be incorporated into this proposal and help support your arguments. The instructions provided in the Excel file introduce the default fictitious company. However, feel free to exercise your creative rights with this assignment. You may continue with the default company or create your own. If you do create your own fictitious company you will need to be sure to match the level of detail provided in the worksheets.
The proposal template provides additional instructions on assignment elements and layout. Again, feel free to use your creative rights when it comes to layout but the template is available for use. Your proposal must include:
1. Proposal Objectives. The Air Transportation Analysis Proposal must begin with at least four proposal objectives you develop and address. These objectives should center on supporting your recommendation.
2. City-Pair Analysis. The Air Transportation Analysis Proposal must provide a summary of travel demand and include a visual graphic. The ideas developed here are the foundation of your findings and move toward your travel solution. Plan to incorporate some of the ideas you developed on this topic from your Discussion Board briefing.
3. Market Analysis. The Air Transportation Analysis Proposal must include a comparison of a minimum of four aircraft and include the table you created for the Discussion Board briefing. At minimum, plan to compare the data provided from the Quick Compare tab of the Excel file. The objective is not to find the best option, but to compare strengths and weaknesses and to gain some familiarity with various corporate airframes.
4. Selection Matrix. The Air Transportation Analysis Proposal must include a subjective comparison of four aircraft and include a second table that you populate using the data collected from the Selection Matrix tool. This data is generated from the subjective input of decision-makers. Plan to highlight categories, sub-categories, Weight Factors, and scores.
5. Cost of Operation. The Air Transportation Analysis Proposal must include a cost of operation comparison. Compare multiple airframes and multiple on-demand methods. This section of the proposal must include at least one visual (table or chart) and cover details like: estimated utilization hours, estimated yearly cost, break-down of fixed and variable costs, and total yearly budget amounts.
6. Operating Structure. The Air Transportation Analysis Proposal must include your recommendation on the operating structure of the proposed flight department and a highlight of necessary processes. Include an organizational chart and define key positions and a brief description of scheduling and operating restrictions (personal use, political candidates, etc.)
Figure 1: Proposal and Presentation workflow recommendation
Cost of Operation,
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more